Tuesday 28 August 2012

Kon-Vict-Ed

I conned my self into thinking that I was okay in the world,
Dirty words flowed out of my mouth,
Addictions filled my soul
CONvinced myself this is the right way to go,
This is the way to survive,
Low and sinful,
CONvinced I was doing right,
But,
This was before I came in contact with the Holy Spirit,
Unseen but His presence felt,
I was in God's court, a CONVICT,
On trial for my sins I committed,
I wasn't afraid,
As I knew of the gentle forgiveness God gives,
Just before he sends His Holy Spirit to CONVICT one's heart,
The Holy Spirit CONVICTs your heart and changes your lifestyle,
Words leave your mouth unexplainable,
Feelings tingle your body making you wanna cry out to Him,
The work of the precious Holy Spirit,
And by that you're CONVICTED,
You WANT to change your ways,
You want to feel His grace,
You want to dwell at His feet,
You want Him to be your Saviour,
Then after that it goes past a want or desire,
You get to the point where you NEED His holy presence,
Congratulations you're CONVICTED,
Glory to His name you're CONVICTED
28/08/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment