Friday 9 November 2012

Amazing Grace

Amazing was the grace that caught me when it did, 
Amazing was the grace that looked beyond my faults to see my needs, 
To see the need that my soul needed saving, 
Amazing was the grace that saved my soul, 
Amazing was the grace that kept me till I answered the call, 
Amazing is the grace that warms my soul,
Amazing is the grace that graces me with His magnificent presence, 
Amazing is the grace that lets me see the enemy for who he is, 
The enemy that is mad with me for not staying on his side, 
An enemy that can't get me back to wallow in sin, 
An enemy that continues to tempt in all manner of sin, 
But,
Amazing, 

Grace, 
Still flows from His side, 
The same amazing grace that sent His Son to die, 
Why?
That I'll never know, never be able to answer, 
Let's just call it AMAZING GRACE, 
Can't label or describe or define, 
Can't categorize or confine, 
One preacher said: you can thank Him for your car, house and fiiiiiine husband, 
But I will alwyas thank Him for the amazing grace, 
The amazing grace, 
Amazing grace, 
The amazing grace guides, protects and perfects, 
Amazing grace, 
Oh my Lord, amazing grace, 
This isn't for everyone to understand, 
See you have to go through some stuff to KNOW He's amazing, 
To know the grace is amazing, 
To know the mercy and favour that will follow, 
I know some might understand, 
And before this gets too long, 
I just have to say: IT WAS AMAZING GRACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment