Saturday 24 November 2012

I Heard It Said..

So I heard it said, that You died to save me but I'm a lil bit sceptical cuz You don't even know me,
Then I heard it said that from before I was in the womb You ordained me,
Bruv I swear You're mad, cuz there's no way a mess like that could be ordained by a deity like You,
I then heard it said that it was pre-destined,
You pre-destine mess?
Now I know You're taking the mick...
Now I know that this thing You gave me called life is just one big J-O-K-E joke!
The fact can't be overlooked that You gave life to me though,
So what's its purpose?
To be messed up?
You use mess?
You love mess?
Oh no, I heard it said that You just love cleaning it up,
You'll wash me in Your blood?
Aha!
This is a joke!
A big fat stinkin' joke!
Cuz how can blood cleanse me?
That thing stains like crazy,
Especially on white fabric G-
But if that's the case,
O-D me with that then,
G-O-D,
Cuz I heard it said it has power,
Power to cleanse heal and save,
Fam, I'm sorta intrigued to know how You're gonna do that still...
Cuz things that stain,
Well You know,
Only have the power to stain!
So what You gon' do then G?
But what I really wanna know is WHY?!
What do You have to gain from cleaning up a mess like me?
Cuz see I'm still a lil bit sceptical,
Everyone and they grandma in this world has an ulterior motive for doing things for free...
So what's Yours G?
Them people, (dem can chat yu si)
They told me that all You require is for me to love You,
Back,
G, You confuse me,
But imma try and get it straight,
This is the deal:
You'll clean me, I testify that You can,
You'll feed me, clothe me, provide for me, guide me, teach, strengthen and comfort me,
And ALL I do for You is love You back G?!
Naaaaah man!
That sounds a lil but dodgy,
Wouldn't You agree?
Maybe I still wanna know why,
How could you love a mess like me?
There must be something more You want from me,
Have You met this world G?
I'm telling You, NOBODY does anything for free,
But I'm wasting breath telling You something You already know,
And wasting time tryna fight off what's probably already mine,
But I still don't get it G,
All I have to do is love Thee?
I heard it said that You first, loved me...


No comments:

Post a Comment