Friday 26 April 2013

Mr Main Man

He's my guy,
The type of guy that loves everybody but still shows His love for me in a special way,
In a way that I don't have to question His love,
In a way that makes me so secure,
Like I don't have to guess,
Before I ask, He goes out of His way to show me,
Before I fall,
He extends His arm to catch me,
And when He does,
He pulls me close,
To remind me that I am His,
And that He will always love me,
In a way that only He can
No one can love me like He does,
Nothing you do can make me love you the way I love Him,
The love we have couldn't be more perfectly orchestrated,
Couldn't be more passionate,
It's the silent kind of love,
Where more love is shown through doing nothing,
Just being in His presence,
I love Him,
He loves me,
He loves everyone,
But when I am alone with Him,
I can't help but fall in love all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment