Thursday 17 May 2012

Flutterbyes

So there's this guy yeah,
He calls me beautiful,
He calls me virtuous,
He makes my heart flutter every time I think of him,
Just mere mention of the name and my mind is reduced to noodles,
I'm in love, I'm in awe, I'm.................,
Sometimes lost for words,
Sometimes only song will do,
At times I just sit and think about,
Him,
It's just so full this love,
So unconditional,
And I know that there's love for me too,
No this aint a one way street,
This love....phew!
Will go beyond the grave,
His love for me is what makes my heart beat everyday,
His love for me inspires me to breathe,
His love gives me hope for my future,
His love says He will NEVER leave me nor forsake me,
His love is full of promises,
His love means He can't break my promises,
His love made me love Him,
Kirk Franklin said 'there's something about the name Jesus'
Now I know what it is,
Don't ask me to explain it though,
It's unexplainable,
I just know that I have it,
I have Him,
Something about that name that makes me wake up laughing,
On and on I could go about this love,
This is real true love,
Not puffed and proud love,
But humble and sound,
Unchanging, undying,
I don't have to care what this world thinks of me,
I got that agape love from Him,
And I'm blessed and highly favoured,
That's what He said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment