Thursday 17 May 2012

Love

"I'd give anything and everything, to fall in love"
Yeah but would you give your soul? To Christ?

"Just this one time I'd like to find what I've been dreaming of"
Have you been dreaming of a love so pure and true where He died for sins YOU would commit?

"Well I could find someone to hold me, but that wouldn't be enough"
Falling into the arms of the Almighty Saviour,
Feeling the warmth of His embrace,
Hearing Him whisper, 'You are My child and I love you'
All this is enough,
More than enough

"I'd give anything to fall in love"
Then give your soul...... to God

"I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me"
I could show you love,
I could tell you to look at the beauty of the sunset,
The power in the smell of fresh rainfall,
The beauty of a caterpillar turning into a butterfly,
That;s love,
Look all around you'll see love,
But if you wanna KNOW love,
I'll point you to The Man,
Who can still love you even after the world ends!

"You don't know what it's like to love somebody"
Oh, I know!
I know a reliable, non-stop source of love, true love sacred and set apart love,
I know what it's like to love somebody

"Where do broken hearts go?"
I took mine to the altar,
Scraped them all up from the floor of the one who broke it,
And cried out to Him cuz I knew only He could mend it,
And then some,
He mended it then replaced it,
Reminded me that He needed me broken,
That was the only way I could see,
See Him as the mender of broken hearts,

"I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to fall down at your door"
I often wonder if some would be willing to walk a million miles to be restored......,
What  would I do to prove my love for God?

"I didn't know why then, I found it was addictive love"
Yeah I was addicted,
To something higher,
More powerful,
Strange drug,
This drug set me free though,
Haha,
Addictive love set me free,

"You give me butterflyz, Got me flying so high in the sky"
I aint flying yet Jesus,
But these butterflies I be getting at the mention of You name,
I may as well be,
Can't wait to be caught up in the sky,
Going home to meet my Saviour on high

"He's got a whole lot a love in His heart for you, girl"
Aint that great?
A love soooo great He left high to come save me,
From low,
How great a love,
Oh great love how can it be,
That He left high to save me

"For God so loved the world........."
Need I say more?
Y'all should know John 3:16,
But I take it personally,
Like 'For God so loved me'
Haha, He still loves me,
Mercies new everyday and growth spiritually,
Oh boy He loves me
Wow,
When words leave me,
Wow Jesus loves me,
Yes Jesus loves me
John 3:16 tells me so!

And First Corinthians Thirteen tells me exactly how love should be!!


(Credits; In order of appearance)
I'd Give Anything - Gerald Levert
I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner/Mariah Carey
To Love Somebody - Michael Bolton
Where Do Broken Hearts Go - Whitney Houston
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
Addictive Love - Bebe & Cece Winans
Butterflyz - Alicia Keys
Love Reigns - Bugle Ft. Tarrus Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment