Monday 14 May 2012

Look Ma

Look Ma
I could say these words are from my heart,
But truth is, the are words from a bigger heart,
These words are from my soul,
Giving glory to The One the best way I know how:

Look Ma they recognising you today,
But its not just the one day you have to combat for our survival,
If only they could see the artillery you be packing,
Everyday,
Like its nutten,
Look Ma they be celebratin' today,
I know everyday you pray, asking The Man for an easier way,
Out,
They say there's a light at the tunnel but now you're just lookin' for the end,
Seems like it will never come Ma but you never did give up,
Kept on holdin' on,
Like your life did depend on it,
Literally,
Our lives did depend on it,
Right now I just live to make you proud,
And to please God like you taught me,
He showed me,
I know right now it may seems like nothing's gonna happen for you,
But just keep praying to The Man, He will see you through,
Just like He did all them other times when we prayed,
Prayed just like you taught us to,
And I'll pray for you too Ma that's all I can give you now,
My prayers and this piece,
That really only wants to say,
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment