Sunday 13 May 2012

It's Cool

It's Cool

It's funny how everything adds up,
Keep pushing and shoving me till I get fed up,
Never took the time out to ask me what's up?,
Never knew I was gone,
Funny how everything ends up,
Quite literally ends up,
Up to God and His sovereign power,
His infinite wisdom and undying mercy,
Never knew I was a child of Him huh?
Till it was too late,
But here's how the story ends anyway,
I pray for you to Him that He'll forgive you,
My heart is so still full of love FOR you,
I'm just not IN love WITH you,
I pray you'll change your ways cuz that's the only way I CAN change you,
Scuse me I'm being blasphemous,
Only He can change you,
The only power I have is to pray for you,
I really hope He forgives you,
Vengeance is Mine I will repay says the Lord,
But I don't want Him to pour His wrath on you,
Trust,
I just hope you come to repentance soon,
Before He comes back,
And I heard it said He's coming back soon,
I forgive you now let's move on,
I just don't trust you,
Trusting you would mean going back,
And I did say lets move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment