Friday 4 May 2012

Imagine Me

Imagine me though,
Being truly free,
Free to lift my hands, 
Free to say AMEN!
Imagine me, 
Not caring what the world thinks of me, 
Not caring about how mad I may seem, 
Imagine me, 
I can all but too well imagine me, 
But that's the problem....... I'm imagining ME! Without HIM! 
Now that's just flawed, 
Since my daily prayer is: Kill my flesh Lord, I desire to be nothing but You're Holy Spirit, 
Now I have to imagine me WITH Him, 
Now I can imagine me with power, 
I can imagine when I pray that what I ask for I will receive, 
I can imagine the tearing down of strongholds 
And I can imagine me not because I want to imagine ME but because THROUGH Him: I CAN, 
I can see Him using me, 
I can see I have hope Jeremiah 29:11
I can see a blessing through the stress, 
And I can see the PAIN is a PROCESS to the PURPOSE,
I can see......... His purpose being fulfilled in me, 
Not for me but for His glory, 
I am just a portal for His light to shine through, 
And if His light aint shining, 
Me,by myself I'm just a lighthouse with no light, 
Useless, 
So I call upon Him daily,
To kill my flesh so I don't have to be useless, 
And thank Him in advance for my tests that will only make my lighthouse taller and brighter, 
So when I leave this earth He will say well done 
And not send me back to the kitchen cause by then it would too late to be re-done
Imagine Him...........

No comments:

Post a Comment