Thursday 17 May 2012

Publish That Piece

Publish That Piece
I'm so scared I'm shitting bricks,
No don't excuse my language,
I am actually shitting bricks,
So scared of what people might think,
Though I should practice Revelation 12:11,
I am a new man in Christ Jesus,
I am no longer that person I wrote about,
It should be to help some next girl know that she can change,
Change,
Maybe I haven't changed,
Still that coward who takes in satan's lies,
Folds into herself like origami,
Folded so tight the real me cant stand up,
I pray daily for unfolding,
But faith without works is dead,
That piece could be the unfolding of me,
'Let it out Kristal, let it out'
"No I wanna hold on to it"
Hold on to the past like some gift given on Valentines' Day,
No wait I chucked that in the bin,
Bin,
The old me needs to be binned and that piece could bin it,
I really can't see the big deal is though,
I can her my sis saying "cho a dat yu a gwaan suh fa?"
Making a big fuss ova nutn,
And still ain't saving that girl it's intended for,
KRISTAL WAKE UP AND STOP BEING STUPID,
Publish that piece and let it reach who it's supposed to!
...............Yeah maybe tomorrow...........
I'll publish that piece tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment